• QWICKBUILD Deck frame system replaces traditional timber building materials
• Create 100% straight & square deck structures over soil, concrete, or over membrane
• Supplied as either pre assembled, made to measure frames, or loose materials to be assembled on site
• Constructed from structural aluminium with marine grade anodizing & 304 stainless steel components.
• Durable, dimensionally stable, moisture proof materials.
• Surface materials that can be installed onto Qwickbuild are:
- ECO-DECKING composite decking
- engineered structural tiles
• Cost = equivalent to timber subframe once installed
- eliminates 30-50% of piles
- Ultra fast, extremely easy to use, slashes installation time
• QWICKBUILD is designed and developed in New Zealand and sold globally
Break the decades of traditional primitive deck construction, working with wet, heavy, warped, chemically soaked timber joists and bearers, and time intensive weather dependent installations.
Replace the cost of long installation time and poor quality materials in return for quality moisture resistant materials and speedy project completion PLUS the assurance your deck will stay straight and level.
QWICKBUILD offers benefits unmatched by any other decking construction methods, such as low height, long span, high load substructure framework, plus it is perfect for use over waterproof membrane decks whilst allowing access and ventilation maintaining the membranes integrity. It is unaffected by moisture offering vastly superior durability and dimensional stability compared to any deck over membrane system or traditional timber pile, bearer, joist construction methods.
QWICKBUILD has been designed and developed as a complete system intergrating with any of OUTDURE's ECO-DECKING composite decking board and accessories range, and also traditional timber decking boards and tiles.
QWICKBUILD is the world’s first decking system to eliminate screws for fastening the decking boards to the deck frame
QWICKBUILD is supplied as either pre-assembled made to measure frames or kit set
QWICKBUILD offers benefits unmatched by any other decking construction methods, the moisture-proof deck frame is light weight, low height, and can span 200% further than timber
QWICKBUILD is perfect for re-builds in Christchurch. It is quick to install over existing cracked concrete-pavers or tiled areas and easily repositioned and levelled after subsequent earthquakes
Auckland builder Colin MacFadyen says that after getting frustrated with what moisture does to timber decks and frames, he was pleased to come across QWICKBUILD. “I’ve already installed it in six properties and I am stoked, and so are my clients. You wouldn’t expect it to compare in cost, but it’s simply a case of a well designed system, using better materials that are faster to install. So when you compare the QWICKBUILD deck system to a pine sub frame for the same cost, it’s a no-brainer.”