CREATE YOUR IDEAL EXTERIOR SPACE WITH THE EXTREMELY VERSATILE,
LIGHT-WEIGHT, QWICKBUILD SUB-FRAME SYSTEM FOR DECKING & TILES
OUTDURE’s award winning aluminium deck framing system sets a new standard for deck structures in the
construction industry. Ideal for simple residential or complex large scale commercial projects such as
schools, retirement villages, high density residential apartments, rooftop living spaces and resorts.
QWICKBUILD has been designed as a cohesive inter-locking frame system to support OUTDURE’s decking, tile and turf solutions.
It offers joist profiles specifically designed for hardwood timbers to be installed.
QWICKBUILD offers a rigid, dimensional stable structure for fastening your desired hardwood timber to. It caters for any thickness timber, be it from 19mm - 32mm thick and narrow 90mm boards through to 150mm wide boards. The size of the gap between the boards is your choice.
We have designed a range of screws specifically for fastening hardwoods to QWICKBUILD. Additionally we have a matching screw range for fastening hardwoods to traditional timber framing. We understand how important the aesthetics of screws are, so we have taken great care to ensure these screws look stunning.
Available in both a 7mm and 9mm diameter countersunk style head, the screw is driven with a T20 TORX star driver. In our opinion, it is the best looking driver! The screws are available in both machine thread for aluminium and wood thread for timber joist options.
QWICKBUILD CAN BE USED FOR INSTALLATIONS OVER:
CONCRETE / PAVERS / WATERPROOF MEMBRANE / SOIL
WHAT IS QWICKBUILD MADE OF?
Corrosion-resistant components: marine-grade, anodized, structural aluminium frames. Including stainless & GRP
nylon brackets & clips, resulting in superior durability, span capabilities & stability to traditional materials for the
equivalent installed cost. Pre-fabricated frames are delivered to site to custom measurements or as loose
components to be assembled.
ULTRA LOW HEIGHT CAPABILITIES
STRAIGHT, RIGID & STABLE
EASY TO LEVEL
FAST, EFFICIENT, COST
EFFECTIVE INSTALLATION- Eliminates up to 50% of piers required
ENABLES THE CONSTRUCTION
OF DECK STRUCTURES:
- That are extremely low height (as low as 71mm)
- Of complexity, including: stairs, seats, screens,
bracing elements for applications requiring railings
- To support breaker board layouts
- To support picture frame board layouts
- That are curved
- That are freestanding with minimal bracing
elements - cantilevered decks
- Deck with railing/ around pools
- Seating & stairs
- Over soil / over concrete / low height to
ground / high above ground
- Achieve a perfectly level indoor/outdoor flow
COUNCIL COMPLIANT SOLUTION
For deck installations over membranes
No direct fixing to membrane
CREATE MORE USEABLE
- Seemless internal & external floor levels
- Eliminate slope with easy fall correction
- Technical advice and construction detailing
- Recommendations for different applications
& installation scenarios
- Concept design: Board layout structure design
- Final design: Detailed structure design
& installation details customised for each deck
- Quality specification documents
- Storyboard installation documents
Marine grade anodized, structural aluminium
• 15x aluminium profiles
• 17x brackets / clips: Ionised powder coated / FRP
Stainless & GRP nylon accessories
• 7x proprietary screws
QWICKGRATE ventilation & access grate
Range of deck jacks from 3mm – 600mm
QWICKBUILD consists of all proprietary components
& screws specifically designed for the system