Commercial environments can be demanding and brutal. Cafes, restaurants, marinas, schools and public spaces are subjected to constant use, heavy loads (sometimes in a pair of high heels), extreme environments and vandalism.
ECO-DECKING has a range of products for any application. However, you need to specify the correct profile for the application.
We recommend contacting us direct to discuss your requirements and expectations. We can recommend the correct board profile, installation details and suggest other detailing that has worked well in installations similar to your project.
ECO-DECKING offers features timber cannot offer for demanding commercial environments.
- non-slip surface (note: timber does not satisfy local council slip resistance requirements)
- no visible fasteners for people to hurt themselves on, or remove.
- very few joins
- no splinters
- low maintenance
- Graffiti can be removed.
All these features have numerous benefits
- safety for the kids
- financial payback from low maintenance
- less frequency of replacement.
- very clean aesthetic often the main feature of the project
- ECO-DECKING retains its great looks.
There are TWO very important things that need to be done when specifying ECO-DECKING composite decking in commercial environments.