Schools are a demanding and brutal environment for decks. They are used daily by hundreds of children and vandalized constantly. However, the features and benefits of timber composite decking for schools and day care centres makes a lot of sense.
ECO-DECKING offers attributes timber cannot offer for demanding education environments.
- non-slip surface (note: timber does not satisfy local council slip resistance requirements)
- no visible fasteners for children to hurt themselves on, or remove.
- no splinters
- low maintenance
- Graffiti can be removed.
All these features have huge benefits for the school
- safety for the kids
- financial payback from low maintenance
- less frequency of replacement.
- ECO-DECKING retains its great looks keeping the school looking like new.
There are TWO very important things that need to be done when specifyinng ECO-DECKING composite decking in schools and day care centres.
We recommend contacting us direct to discuss your or the schools decking requirements and expectations. We can recommend the correct board profile, and suggest details that have worked well in other school installations.