Residential/Merchant Business Development Manager
SYDNEY, NSW, AUSTRALIA
Are you a sales professional with proven experience within the construction
industry? Excellent communication skills and a passion for success?
• Generous Salary + Super
• Capitalise on Your Experience and Knowledge of The Building Industry
• Market-Leading Innovative Construction Solution
• Opportunity for Career Progression & Professional Development
Outdure is an innovative, vertically integrated company who design, manufacture, and distribute premium exterior construction products including recycled decking, exterior tiles, and turf all of which can be installed on our patented QwickBuild exterior flooring system.
We are after highly-motivated, ambitious individuals to join our sales team who are excellent at customer service and can sell with confidence face-to-face and over the phone to small to medium-sized construction firms. The sales process is based around educating the builders around the technical benefits of QwickBuild, a superior solution in terms of aesthetics, functionality, durability, and value which has been specified in over 4000 new and remedial completed projects internationally.
The role is about relationship building and about closing the deal. Your sales will come from a mixture of qualified leads given to you to nurture through the sales process, plus you will be required to hunt out specific projects that are suitable for our products and solutions. We have a nice healthy pipeline of quotes in the market so you can hit the ground running with your polished closing skills. You will have excellent systems to ensure you are hitting your KPI’s and targets. Your time will be divided between Face to Face & Virtual meetings developing and maintaining relationships with Builders, Architects and Merchants.
This role would suit individuals who:
• Have a high level of understanding of sales cycles and sales strategies, are proactive and extremely organised
• Experience in the building industry and its terminology + the ability to understand architectural plans is advantageous
• Highly proficient with CRM systems and a proven track record of achieving set targets
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the initiative to follow up and establish call cycles.
We are incredibly passionate about our company and our culture. We are continuously moving forward, innovating, and improving and expect candidates to be professional, respectful, have initiative, and be willing to go the extra distance.
Your package will be reflective of your skills and experience. There are opportunities within the sales team for varying levels of expertise and plenty of room to develop your career trajectory further.
If this inspires you, please email your brief and relevant resume to firstname.lastname@example.org