SALES / BDM INBOUND ARCHITECTURAL PRODUCTS
WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT CREATING SMART EXTERIOR SPACES
WITH OUR INNOVATIVE AND SOLUTION-DRIVEN PRODUCTS.
Our background is construction and design and we are after like-minded, ambitious individuals to join our sales team and add to the culture of Outdure.
You need to be tech-savvy, and be a fun, exceptionally
The role is about relationship building AND about closing the deal. Your sales will come from a mixture of qualified leads given to you to nurture through the sales process, plus you will be required to hunt out specific projects that are suitable for our products and solutions.
We are serious about technology, so you will have excellent systems to ensure you are hitting your KPI’s and targets. Our closure rate on specified projects is extremely high within the industry and we have a nice, healthy pipeline so you can hit the ground running.
The majority of your time will be studio based, with visits to architects and developers from time to time. We have just moved to bigger premises in Alexandria and are in the process of building a stunning new showroom.
This role could be a good fit if you:
• Have an appreciation for design and architecture
• Are positive, have a ‘make-it-happen’ attitude, are proactive and determined
• Have a high level of understanding of sales cycles and sales strategies
• Are super
• Are highly proficient on a computer with experience in CRM systems and sales software
• Knowledge and experience in the building industry and its terminology is beneficial but not essential
• Have exemplary written and verbal communication
Your salary + uncapped commission package will be reflective of your skills and experience. There are opportunities within the sales team for varying levels of expertise and plenty of room to develop your career trajectory further.
If this inspires you, please email your brief and relevant resume to firstname.lastname@example.org