ALL QUOTES REQUESTED IN MARCH FOR TRADE CUSTOMERS
AUTOMATICALLY QUALIFY TO GO INTO THE DRAW
The prize pack includes:
1. DeWALT 18v XR brushless 3 speed impact driver $539 RRP.
2. DeWALT Max Impact 35 piece screwdriver set $44.99 RRP.
3. Buckaroobelt $500 RRP.
4. Weber Baby ‘Q’ Bbq $329 RRP. *Terms and conditions apply.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
Get a quote for your upcoming project to go in the draw
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Outdure Pty Ltd (ABN 69 605 294 451) of 22/112 McEvoy Street, Alexandria, NSW, 2015 (Promoter).
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
4. Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown (3 p.m AEDT, 14/03/19 to 9 a.m AEDT, 15/04/19). Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
5. Outdure Pty Ltd reserves the right to share entry data with the prize promoter(s). On the occasion that this occurs, Outdure Pty Ltd will clearly specify this for privacy reasons.
6. To enter, entrants must go online to https://www.outdure.com/tradieprizepack/ during the open period and provide a genuine quote. Incomplete, non-genuine quotes or automated entries will be disqualified.
7. Multiple quotes are accepted by one party as long as they meet the requirements of the competition. Entries with counterfeit quotes will be disqualified
8. Multiple entries from automated competition entry services are invalid.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Prizing is due to availability and current stock levels at the time of competition closing date.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
12. All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter(s). The Promoter(s) collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on the provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter(s) may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter(s), and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter(s). Additionally, all literary works submitted as part of entry become the property of the Promoter(s) and it is a condition of entry that those literary works may be used by the Promoter(s) for their own promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without restriction. The promoter(s) may share the entry details with the prize provider.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.14. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
15. Terms and conditions of any prize must be adhered to. Entrances must be 18 years or above.
16. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia.
17. These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.